Is a mined on Sapphire RX 580 Still good in 2024?

Airjub

I’m looking for a GPU and I came across this one https://www.ebay.ca/itm/386154298556?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bi-79ugvrvo&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vht1f7fks1i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY 

I would like to spend at max $240 CAD (About $170 USD), but would like to stay on the lower end. I would like to play; Stray, Horizon 5, Spider-Man Remastered, and, Spider-Man Miles Morales.

From the seller's feedback:

The graphics card stopped working after less than 60 days. Can't return it. Not happy with this product.

I would assume that the GPU that earned that feedback died and was baked by the seller to keep it alive for a few weeks. Just long enough to get past the return window. Personally, I'd stay far away from that seller.

I think $170 USD gets you into GTX 1070/1080 range.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

1 hour ago, Airjub said:

I’m looking for a GPU and I came across this one https://www.ebay.ca/itm/386154298556?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bi-79ugvrvo&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vht1f7fks1i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY 

I would like to spend at max $240 CAD (About $170 USD), but would like to stay on the lower end. I would like to play; Stray, Horizon 5, Spider-Man Remastered, and, Spider-Man Miles Morales.

If your good at inspection then yes but 134$ for a used 580 is much tbh, 80 or 90 is acceptable but if you want to get it like that then go for it. It is a risk so think about it but if it all goes well you can feast.

I got my rx570 used from some guy and the person did some mining with it but i managed to get a 2month guarantee from the dude (i meet him at his place, we almost tested it but there wasn't electricity at the time) and about 1 and the half month later i got my pc and tested it and the champ runed buttery smooth.

The card started showing it age since 2023 so it still have life for now and from the games you listed you are fine running them.

Inspect it really well and ask alot of questions about the card, run hard benchmarks and monitor it temps, if you see your not getting the fps you want i.e your getting 30 fps instead of 55 in spiderman or othergame that the card can easily handle then look it up.