Which of the following laptops would you recommend?

Hello,

Which of the following 3 laptops would you recommend: 

1) Dell Vostro 3520

2) Acer Aspire 3 A315-59

3) Asus Vivobook 15 X1504

All 3 laptops come with the following specs:

CPU: 1235U

RAM: 16GB

Storage: 512GB NVMe

Basically identical in terms of hardware and software, and very similar prices, except the Asus has 1 year warranty and the Dell and Acer have 3 years warranty

But is any of them a better choice? In terms of reliability / build quality / screen quality etc?

Thanks!

id probably go with the acer , if theres that little difference between them then at least the acer wont have the word dell written on it

Im just gonna go out on a hook, and talk from my experience with the brands.

Acer usally doesnt go all in on build quality and I would not have it as first choice.

Asus usally delivers pretty well on its products and I would say eighter Asus or Dell.

Dell often has good build quality and a good experience, plus the 3 year warrenty. 

The choice would probabbly be between Asus and Dell if I was in the situation.

20 minutes ago, Filingo said:

Hello,

Which of the following 3 laptops would you recommend: 

1) Dell Vostro 3520

2) Acer Aspire 3 A315-59

3) Asus Vivobook 15 X1504

All 3 laptops come with the following specs:

CPU: 1235U

RAM: 16GB

Storage: 512GB NVMe

Basically identical in terms of hardware and software, and very similar prices, except the Asus has 1 year warranty and the Dell and Acer have 3 years warranty

But is any of them a better choice? In terms of reliability / build quality / screen quality etc?

Thanks!

No Lenovo option? My vote goes for the Dell. But only because they look identically horrendous 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I don't know all the features of each, id say choose the one that suits you best, Dell or Asus being the typically better build quality, i also noticed dell's website was having a special you might want to look at, if your not dead set on these

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/cty/pdp/spd/inspiron-15-3520-laptop/nn3520gmqch?tfcid=39138382&&gacd=9684992-1103-5761040-266906002-0&dgc=ST&SA360CID=71700000109860349&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiArfauBhApEiwAeoB7qBR7abpVJ75LT3D-rCFBjc1hR6I5-WmKz3A9fza0jRZ7iY84s5iX_BoCY2YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

the one on special is only 8GB ram but you should be able to stick another stick in for like $20, still a savings

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

Thanks everyone,

It was for a friend, eventually when he went to store they had in stock 13rd gen laptops as well so I recommend him the Lenovo one

On 2/27/2024 at 5:03 PM, Filingo said:

Thanks everyone,

It was for a friend, eventually when he went to store they had in stock 13rd gen laptops as well so I recommend him the Lenovo one

You are one good friend. Lenovo is great!