Looking for a 1440p 144-165hz ultrawide

GamingAgent

I am I'm still on the fence about buying an ultrawide mainly because of the issues VA panels have.

While I don't know how important that is I thought I'd be good to mention I live in Germany given prices and availability here are so different in comparison to the US. My buget is around 400€ Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, GamingAgent said:

I am I'm still on the fence about buying an ultrawide mainly because of the issues VA panels have.

While I don't know how important that is I thought I'd be good to mention I live in Germany given prices and availability here are so different in comparison to the US. Thanks in advance.

The only VA panels worth anything are probably just the Samsung panels as they do something special that makes VA actually fast and not smeary in motion. Though Samsung tends to have QA issues quite often so it's hit or miss sometimes to get a monitor without issues from them.

So if Samsung VA is not an option I would then just look into IPS though when looking at what is available it seems like they do cost quite a bit more. Not sure what is your budget.