Teamgroup T Force GA 360

painatas

Hello gentlemen, 

I hope that each one of you are doing well.

Did anyone tried the T Force GA360 from Teamgroup? It comes with 7th gen v2 asetek pump.

I've been searching the web for a decent review on it...but no luck...

I'm asking because a couple of days ago ALF3 was released...And my GA360 is arriving today which I can return and get my money back to get another AIO.

I'm using a i9 13900k, in the few reviews that I've saw for the ALF3 the Intel cooling isn't that good as for the AMD chips.

What do you guys think?

Thank you all for you help.

47 minutes ago, painatas said:

Hello gentlemen, 

Did anyone tried the T Force GA360 from Teamgroup? It comes with 7th gen v2 asetek pump.

I'm asking because a couple of days ago ALF3 was released...And my GA360 is arriving today which I can return and get my money back to get another AIO.

I'm using a i9 13900k, in the few reviews that I've saw for the ALF3 the Intel cooling isn't that good as for the AMD chips.

What do you guys think?

Pretty standard cooler. Depending on the price you might want to change it for something else. A arctic liquid freezer II would be a good option and should also be much quieter. Check out these reviews to compare other coolers: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/arctic-liquid-freezer-iii-240-black-aio-liquid-cpu-cooler/

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

2 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Pretty standard cooler. Depending on the price you might want to change it for something else. A arctic liquid freezer II would be a good option and should also be much quieter. Check out these reviews to compare other coolers: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/arctic-liquid-freezer-iii-240-black-aio-liquid-cpu-cooler/

The GA360 was 159.99EUR.

Since it is asetek 7th gen v2, the performance should be similar to that of the NZXT Kraken that it uses 7th gen.

I see that not many people use Teamgroup AIOs 🤣

Hello, I've installed the GA360, its not bad. Probably on par with NZXT Elite

On 2/23/2024 at 5:33 AM, painatas said:

Hello gentlemen, 

What do you guys think?

I would skip both on go for an AIO that is proven to have high thermal dissipation. The LF3 only does well against other top AIOs when they are all limited to a specific noise level. If they are allowed to get to 100%, the LF2 & 3 drop down the list below many others. However, if your goal is to save money, the current sale will help and, if you need better performance, swap out the P12s for performance fans - the higher the pressure, the better. 

On 2/24/2024 at 4:00 AM, painatas said:

I see that not many people use Teamgroup AIOs 🤣

They didn't get their reputation in coolers ...

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

2 hours ago, painatas said:

Hello, I've installed the GA360, its not bad. Probably on par with NZXT Elite

how are the temps under gaming? it shouldn't be too bad. But then again, nothing spectatcular

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)