LTTStore Fraud/Scam?

I was one of the people who returned their backpack. Followed all the instructions. Sent back my backpack and LTTStore received over a week ago. Per the email, I emailed LTTStore the day after I sent in the backpack for an "immediate" refund. I never received anything from LTT store. No refund, no confirmation, no response. Now I have no backpack, no refund, and nobody will contact me. This is not ok, and some of the most horrible customer service I've ever received and was not expected. "Trust me bro", sorry not anymore. Is there a different email address besides the customer service email at LTTStore.com or someone I can contact? Thanks

Hey, we're experiencing some unforeseen technical/logistical difficulties that are preventing us from issuing your refund (as well as others in your situation) in the timeframe that we'd originally intended. I apologize that this hasn't been communicated to you prior to you posting here, but just know we're aware of the issue and working towards a resolution as quickly as possible.

If you DM me your order number I can make sure that this is resolved for you today. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

Thank you. That's all I was wanting was at least some kind of response.

I'd be curious if the technical/logistical problems have something to do with their cash flow issues.
Linus was mentioning this way too often the last year/months in WAN Shows and I've gotten a little prejudiced after all the Backpack problems and some of Linuses statements.

I'm happy though, that Customer King Adam solved your issue 🙂 He's the Bozz

16 hours ago, JoeO said:

Thank you. That's all I was wanting was at least some kind of response.

just out of curiousity, has the refund been sorted out for you?

3 hours ago, helgehelge123 said:

I'd be curious if the technical/logistical problems have something to do with their cash flow issues.
Linus was mentioning this way too often the last year/months in WAN Shows and I've gotten a little prejudiced after all the Backpack problems and some of Linuses statements.

i'd assume it's a problem with doing a very large amount of refunds in a short amount of time - there might actually be bank-sided issues with doing that many payments despite if the money is there or not.. although that should be something they should do better at communicating.

36 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i'd assume it's a problem with doing a very large amount of refunds in a short amount of time - there might actually be bank-sided issues with doing that many payments despite if the money is there or not.. although that should be something they should do better at communicating.

I'd be interested in the number of refunds for the backpack. I can't imagine that many to refund it. 

3 minutes ago, helgehelge123 said:

I'd be interested in the number of refunds for the backpack. I can't imagine that many to refund it. 

havent they sold something stupid like 10k+ backpacks? even a 1% return rate is 100 refunds.

and while IMO it doesnt make sense to refund it given the "virtual second layer warranty" option, neither does buying a brand new GPU every time a new generation of cards comes out.

6 hours ago, helgehelge123 said:

Not a cashflow issue, more of a coordination issue between us and our shipping providers. That's all I'm at liberty to say publicly but suffice it to say we aren't satisfied with the speed at which this return process has played out. We appreciate everyone who's been patient throughout this though!

Trust me bro

I can of understand it taking longer for the refunds, but what about for the people that chose gift cards instead shouldn’t that be faster since it gets generated in house?

1 hour ago, Killervampir said:

I can of understand it taking longer for the refunds, but what about for the people that chose gift cards instead shouldn’t that be faster since it gets generated in house?

You just use the promo code that was sent to your email, as long as you're logged into the same LTTStore account you used to buy it, you'll be able to apply it.  Just earlier today an update email was sent mentioning the expiration date for the credits being extended so that the cable management stuff will be launched before it expires.

Bobbyct

Main Build: Intel i7 10700k | EVGA Nvidia 3060ti FTW3 | Corsair RGB Vengeance Pro 4x8 @3200Corsair 465x iCUE Smart Case 

On 2/23/2024 at 4:36 PM, manikyath said:

havent they sold something stupid like 10k+ backpacks? even a 1% return rate is 100 refunds.

The first order was 40k split into 4 10k shipments. They had to reorder so I expect them to have sold about 45-50k

3 minutes ago, helgehelge123 said:

The first order was 40k split into 4 10k shipments. They had to reorder so I expect them to have sold about 45-50k

i'd say 50k is a 'safe low estimate' then. 

On 2/22/2024 at 4:37 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Hey, we're experiencing some unforeseen technical/logistical difficulties that are preventing us from issuing your refund (as well as others in your situation) in the timeframe that we'd originally intended. I apologize that this hasn't been communicated to you prior to you posting here, but just know we're aware of the issue and working towards a resolution as quickly as possible.

If you DM me your order number I can make sure that this is resolved for you today. 🙂

Hello, I shipped my backpack back on the 12th day before the the return was scheduled to be canceled after the 14 day period. I was on vacation and couldn't ship it back more quickly. It's currently in transit and I haven't received any response from LTT Support about my refund.

Will I receive my refund once Support gets to my emails or after it's been delivered to you guys? I just need a peace of mind.

Edit: Looks like Support got back to me just now. Glad it's resolved.

Edited by LikChan

3 hours ago, LikChan said:

Hello, I shipped my backpack back on the 12th day before the the return was scheduled to be canceled after the 14 day period. I was on vacation and couldn't ship it back more quickly. It's currently in transit and I haven't received any response from LTT Support about my refund.

Will I receive my refund once Support gets to my emails or after it's been delivered to you guys? I just need a peace of mind.

Edit: Looks like Support got back to me just now. Glad it's resolved.

Sorry for the delay there! We ran into a logistical issue that was preventing us from issuing any refunds until this week. I also apologize for any lack of communication you might've experienced. We're all doing our best here and appreciate your patience!

Trust me bro

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 8:08 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Sorry for the delay there! We ran into a logistical issue that was preventing us from issuing any refunds until this week. I also apologize for any lack of communication you might've experienced. We're all doing our best here and appreciate your patience!

I have been trying to return the backpack for over a month now. Initiated the process and never received anything after the initial instructions. I have sent an email asking for an update weekly trying to move the process forward but have had no luck other than a couple responses blaming a third party service. With all due respect, I have been a customer for years. The first order I made I ordered 2 desk pads. Shipping took long and it only contained 1 desk pad. Support took weeks to acknowledge send the second one. I wrote that off as no big deal as LTT was experiencing exponential growth at the time and I figured it was just growing pains. The second negative experience I had with LTT Store was the screwdriver. I received shipping tracking info that just sat idle for a whole month before it finally showed movement. This time I'm trying to return the backpack and have been given the runaround (or what it feels like) for a month. I have no reason to think you guys have nefarious intentions... But blaming the third party services is getting old. If every shipment has issues, maybe consider switching to another service provider? 

Edit: it was actually the backpack that took a month to move after shipped. I knew it was one or both of them but I just looked at my comment history here and yea it was a big issue with the backpacks lol. I don't remember if I had any issues with the screwdriver shipping.

On 2/27/2024 at 6:08 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

A month later and I still haven't received the refund, tracking number says the backpack was delivered Feb 16.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:40 AM, garakawa said:

A month later and I still haven't received the refund, tracking number says the backpack was delivered Feb 16.

That's brutal. I just wanted to upgrade to the leather one 😭. Kind of annoying seeing how bad things are with the store right now and then Linus goes and pulls a stunt with the "write off t-shirt" that did nothing but hammer the store with hundreds of unprofitable orders. 

Man, I know I was a little frustrated by the long shipping times during the black Friday sale, but you guys don't really seem to have any grace for a tech company that makes great products and are as much on "our" side as a company can be. As a business owner I understand the challenges they face and an really really proud to support them and buy their great products 

Jeremiah 23:29 Does not my word burn like fire?” says the Lord. “Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashes a rock to pieces?

On 3/20/2024 at 8:10 AM, Th3ArCh0n said:

Man, I know I was a little frustrated by the long shipping times during the black Friday sale, but you guys don't really seem to have any grace for a tech company that makes great products and are as much on "our" side as a company can be. As a business owner I understand the challenges they face and an really really proud to support them and buy their great products 

They aren't a tech company. They are a media company and I'd bet at this point merchandise sales account for a significant % of their revenue. They have staff dedicated to the store. I'd get it if they were selling merch out of their garage but at this point I would have to thought they would have the process ironed out. I get that problems happen and I'm fine with that. But their communication has been atrocious and it should not take over a month to sort these kinds of problems out. If their shipping company is refusing to send return labels, they could very easily go on USPS and create one themselves. It takes minutes.

But it's even more concerning the people above have evidence that their bags have been delivered and they still aren't able to get a refund after a month. Maybe I shouldn't even bother. Just sucks now that I'm not going to get a refund nor a coupon.

Edit: As of March 27th, my issue has been resolved. I would not hesitate to make another purchase in the future based on this experience. 

Edited by Beerbuddy
Issue has been resolved.

On 3/14/2024 at 9:07 PM, Beerbuddy said:

I have been trying to return the backpack for over a month now. Initiated the process and never received anything after the initial instructions. I have sent an email asking for an update weekly trying to move the process forward but have had no luck other than a couple responses blaming a third party service. With all due respect, I have been a customer for years. The first order I made I ordered 2 desk pads. Shipping took long and it only contained 1 desk pad. Support took weeks to acknowledge send the second one. I wrote that off as no big deal as LTT was experiencing exponential growth at the time and I figured it was just growing pains. The second negative experience I had with LTT Store was the screwdriver. I received shipping tracking info that just sat idle for a whole month before it finally showed movement. This time I'm trying to return the backpack and have been given the runaround (or what it feels like) for a month. I have no reason to think you guys have nefarious intentions... But blaming the third party services is getting old. If every shipment has issues, maybe consider switching to another service provider? 

Edit: it was actually the backpack that took a month to move after shipped. I knew it was one or both of them but I just looked at my comment history here and yea it was a big issue with the backpacks lol. I don't remember if I had any issues with the screwdriver shipping.

On 3/15/2024 at 7:40 AM, garakawa said:

Happy to look into each of those for you guys if you could please DM me your order numbers! So sorry that it seems like you've fallen through the cracks here. Most backpack returns have already been completed so this is definitely abnormal.

Trust me bro