Deleting Facebook comments.

ZacDaMan72

I have made a comment on a picture on my schools Facebook and it got deleted. According to New Zealand law it states:

Section 14: Freedom of expression.

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form.

Is deleting that moraly wrong or LEGALLY wrong?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

If your school has a facebook page, they can delete whatever they don't like off of their page.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Personally, I wouldn't really care if someone deleted a post I made on facebook. In my opinion I think that administrators of the page should be allowed to delete whatever they want, wether it be negative or positive. I run my own website and if someone left a comment and I didn't want it on my page whether it be positive or negative I should have the right to remove it right?

if you comment was this, or like this it isn't wrong at all:

lulz scool sux.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I want your opinions of Facebook censoring, thanks.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

that's not censoring, censoring would be if they weren't allowing you to express your opinion on, lets say, your own facebook page. Since you posted a comment on their facebook page, they can delete it all they want.

Also the ironic thing is that I am the admin of the page. I created the page and I out of good will, I granted admin rights to the dep. principal.

post-64328-0-60737000-1400797466.jpg

post-64328-0-14078200-1400797483_thumb.j

if freedom of speech was applied to everyone uncontrolled, you'll see the true nature of human beings , Just look at some of the youtube comments on personal karaokes & religious posts & morals (it's a silly topic to point at) But, Sometimes it's right & sometimes it's wrong , Take Edward snowden's case as an example . he was right & wrong at the same time, but people get confused too much to draw a conclution so they stick eith the popular or much larger frame for a false sence of security,

This is going to be confusing so read the below notes at your own discretion

Bottom line is this , "Everybody wants freedom of speech & Everybody don't want freedom of speech" This statement applies here & if you can figure that one out you got the answer. once you get the perspective right you'll see what i see in people.

Until then majority beats the minor (& the majority dont want that as well ;) )

Details separate people.

The right to freedom of expression, should never be invoked for trivial shit like this.

They basically deleted an accusation of fraud (justifiable or not - pretty serious). You have freedom of expression and opinion, but they don't have to let you use their property (Facebook) to voice those opinions.