A way to run a printer within an unsupported os?

The Printer's drivers don't support ancient oses.

There are actually other machines where it can be runned. So is there a way to use those machines as like a web/print server where this dinosaur of a machine can use the printer without issues?

5 minutes ago, 12345678 said:

where this dinosaur of a machine can use the printer without issues

im assuming like a paper printer?
usually the issue is the other way around hah
what os is the older pc running?
it was 10 years ago but I used to use google cloud printing where you install software on the pc connected to the printer and it acts like a server and you can just print to it from any other pc you can sign into your google account on. no drivers required.

[ Moved to Peripherals ]

What "dinosaur of a machine"?

What printer?

If you can spin up a Linux machine running CUPS, I think you should be able to share it as a generic PostScript queue.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

You should be able to use CUPS as the printer server (if it supports the printer, but it likely does) and a generic postscript printer driver from the ancient OS.  Specifically how you set this up I do not know.  There is some discussion of this https://superuser.com/questions/1234686/use-cups-own-driver-when-sharing-a-printer

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

[ Moved to Peripherals ]

What "dinosaur of a machine"?

What printer?

If you can spin up a Linux machine running CUPS, I think you should be able to share it as a generic PostScript queue.

Printer: brother mfcl6710dw 

Os: Some acient version of windows, I can't remember since I don't have the machine at hand

I just came to be curios since on the net all I could found was about how to fix the opposite problem