TUF 4080 OC not working with AMD 5600x build on ROG B450-F Gaming II motherboard

Troubleshooting Help:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

MOBO - ASUS ROG B450-F Gaming II

GPU - ASUS TUF 4080 OC

PSU - Corsair RM1000x

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/KKDcCJ

My new 4080 from Asus will not work on my PC, I've narrowed it down to software issue at this point after trying many different configurations

GPU works in my I5-7600 build with B250 mining board and multiple different power supplies and cables.

Reinstalling mobo bios, AMD chipsets from AMD's site and a clean install of nvidia display drivers. I've done the UEFI gpu bios update from nvidia. I haven't done a full windows reinstall yet tho.

With the lack of onboard graphics, I've put my 1070 in PCI slot 1 and the 4080 on slot 2 to boot with a display. Card shows up in device manager only, with a code 43 (sometimes without the error)

If I try to swap their slots, mobo just gives me a VGA error light and no display output on either card.

With no display drivers installed, I don't get any display from the card and a VGA error light on the MOBO but I think it is booting since AURA lights do come on after a little time.

I've got a corsair 12vhpwr 2x8pin connector to try different power setup then the splitter provided.

So in summary, I know the card works with multiple power supply configs since I've ran some test gaming sessions on my intel mining setup but every normal software troubleshooting step has not got it to work on my AMD setup

4 hours ago, Shimejii said:

IS the BIOS up to date? I  know that has caused some issues in the past.

yeah, I've got every single driver up to date and have even done cycles with DDU for a ultra clean Nvidia driver install but the 4080 wont even display the bios screen

Well I tested it with just a windows install boot usb and it worked. SOOOoo I ran DDU 3 times and then installed it. 

That got it working to get it booting on the basic display driver