Best way to remove WAN hoodie strings?

RubikOwl

I got the WAN hoodie recently and got in trouble at work because the dangling strings are a hazard. The strings are seen in so I can just pull them out (usually a great feature btw) so I was wondering it anyone has had success de-stitching them or am I just gonna have to clip them to the inside of my hoodie or cut them off entirely?

Surely clipping them to the inside so they don't dangle means you don't have to choose between not wearing it or ruining it?

3 hours ago, whispous said:

Surely clipping them to the inside so they don't dangle means you don't have to choose between not wearing it or ruining it?

Yeah and that's what I'm doing for now but I'd rather remove the strings cause I don't use them on hoodies anyways.

On most clothing, i'll pull the strings tight, cut them as short as I can, the stretch the fabric back out so whats left of the string pulls back inside the clothing, never to be seen again. 

18 hours ago, ahoen117 said:

On most clothing, i'll pull the strings tight, cut them as short as I can, the stretch the fabric back out so whats left of the string pulls back inside the clothing, never to be seen again. 

That's a good idea, nice and clean. Thanks!

i have a habit of just tucking the strings inside the hoodie on the hoodies i have. havent worn a hoodie in years though...