Need Help on Finding Centurylink Modem Data

BrainGamer

I am trying to look up the amount of data I use each month from Centurylink. I can run both a DSL and a Cable line, for a total of 2 ISPs at home. However, I need to know my data usage before signing up for a second ISP.

In the CL Terms & Conditions, you can request not just the amount of data, but up to a year of history. I'm not trying to locate which sites I visited, just how much of my 1TB limit I have used. The CL Online Chat said no one except the customer has access to it.

I use a C3000z ZYXEL Modem, and I'm not as up-to-date on where to find that information.

Can someone give me a link or instructions on where to look for that data on the Modems I.P. menu?

1 hour ago, BrainGamer said:

I am trying to look up the amount of data I use each month from Centurylink. I can run both a DSL and a Cable line, for a total of 2 ISPs at home. However, I need to know my data usage before signing up for a second ISP.

In the CL Terms & Conditions, you can request not just the amount of data, but up to a year of history. I'm not trying to locate which sites I visited, just how much of my 1TB limit I have used. The CL Online Chat said no one except the customer has access to it.

I use a C3000z ZYXEL Modem, and I'm not as up-to-date on where to find that information.

Can someone give me a link or instructions on where to look for that data on the Modems I.P. menu?

In my experience most modems/routers dont collect that info. When I last replaced my router I specifically looked for a router that did that. Because Comcast back in 2016 implemented data caps in the area and I wanted to have my own reporting to ensure their data meter was within a margin of error. For the record Comcast supplies that info on their website when you log in as a customer as well as their App. Maybe Century Link has that info on their website?

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.