Help my laptop won't charge

My laptop got a new battery but when I try to charge it the charging lights where and the laptop says it's charging but the battery jut keeps getting lower

What laptop?
If it's a USB C charger, what's the wattage?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Make sure all the connections are properly seated. The board is receiving power it’s just not getting to the battery. 

On 2/14/2024 at 11:45 PM, DaITguy said:

Make sure all the connections are properly seated. The board is receiving power it’s just not getting to the battery. The battery is seated property

What about any other connectors to the board? Also where did you get the battery? It’s possible it’s a bad battery

The battery I got online the battery got detected in Linux but it won't charge when I plug in my charger the orange light turn on but the odd part is that when I un plug the charger from the wall the orange light stays on I don't know why. 

On 2/19/2024 at 1:55 AM, DaITguy said:

What about any other connectors to the board? Also where did you get the battery? It’s possible it’s a bad battery

It detected as 100% battery health 

On 2/19/2024 at 1:55 AM, DaITguy said:

Can the cmos effect this?

This is probably a dead battery and not a driver issue from your other post but you can still try my solution from the other post and see if it works@matthew124