Wireless mouse for large hands recommendations

emothxughts

This month, I used my Chinese New Year salary bonus to buy myself a Logitech G304 (G305 to Westerners) wireless mouse. It's a good-ish mouse, fairly responsive, has 6 buttons minimum needed to qualify as a gaming mouse to me, and has no RGB lights (a plus to me).

Problem is, my hands are fairly big and the mouse is rather small, forcing me to use a claw grip with it most of the time, not very comfy. So I would like to ask, what wireless mice would you recommend that's fit for gaming AND most importantly fits in large hands?

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

21 minutes ago, emothxughts said:

Problem is, my hands are fairly big and the mouse is rather small, forcing me to use a claw grip with it most of the time, not very comfy. So I would like to ask, what wireless mice would you recommend that's fit for gaming AND most importantly fits in large hands?

Depends how big your hands are. Mine are about 9in thumb to pinky tip-to-tip full spread (23cm) and I've found that something thats about m550 is the biggest I usually prefer. Perhaps for rsi-type reasons I prefer a slightly smaller than "appropriate" mouse size so that there's less spread strain on my hands/wrists. 

Pulsar xlite v3 size 2 or 3 are good options for larger wireless mice. Razer Deathadder v3 pro, Zowie ec1-cw are also good but more expensive options