Boot loop after every restart

Hello, I have issue with my computer. Each restart that I do, it gets stuck in boot loop. However it keeps restarting and sometimes after 5 reboots it boots up correctly, sometimes it needs to reboot for like 30 minutes until it boots up into system. Whenever system boots up, it does not have any stability issues and can run for multiple days od weeks with no issue. However this does not seem to be software issue because it also happens when booting from USB (Ubuntu Live etc.) . I have did multiple diagnostic steps however I am not able to resolve it yet.   multiple Windows repair commands - never found any issue   BIOS reset and update, multiple configuration changes - no change   remove memory stick and use only one, try other one, run memtest over night - no change, no issue found   update SSD firmware, check health through Samsung tool - no issue found   disconect all unnecessary peripherals   change GPU to different - no change   last step today was to replace motherboard, which was my best tip.However its still same or even worse, because after few restarts it get stuck and dont even restart itself. I have recorded it - https://youtu.be/3_ERSvUwwG0?si=Nb_f7C5osWGbJwN-   Anyone have idea what could be causing this? Last thing to check is CPU, power supply and SSD, but I will be expecting different behaviour in these cases.   Asrock B550 Pro4 (have replaced it with Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE with no luck) AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Kingston 3200mhz ddr4 2x16GB Samsung EVO 860 m.2 nvme SSD

@Harmiczek

I would recommend a Windows re-install as it looks like it happens when trying to boot into Windows. But as you said, that it also happened with Ubuntu and probably is a hardware problem, then I would look into some BIOS settings. Make sure your boot order is correct or something like that. Can you try going into your BIOS boot options and choosing the Windows boot manager there? Anyways, I think a re-install would be the fix.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

I have already did Windows reinstalation previously, this started occuring like 4 months ago and after I choose drive and format and it does reboot as usual, but immediatelly after it gets into boot loop. It gets to next step after some time, but its same as shown in video before that. Also I have booted Ubuntu from USB, it gets to menu where I choose what I want to do, but when I choose that I want to start live CD, it usualy fails and reboots and after like 15 tries I got into live system with no issue.

2 hours ago, Harmiczek said:

I have already did Windows reinstalation previously, this started occuring like 4 months ago and after I choose drive and format and it does reboot as usual, but immediatelly after it gets into boot loop. It gets to next step after some time, but its same as shown in video before that. Also I have booted Ubuntu from USB, it gets to menu where I choose what I want to do, but when I choose that I want to start live CD, it usualy fails and reboots and after like 15 tries I got into live system with no issue.

turned off any form of sleep or hibernation yet? 

run powercfg.exe /hibernate off in a admin cmd window..

Yes, Hibernation is disabled. I was able to found new Ryzen 5 5600 in local shop, I will go collect it in 1 hour and will see then. (God bless return in 14 days when bought through eshop as per EU laws)

So CPU replacement resolved this. Current CPU still should be under 3 year AMD warranty, so we will see if that gets replaced.