Headset for 70-110 USD

Im_Only_Human

I have $160 to spend on new Headphones and a new keyboard. Currently I have a cheap 20-30 headset off Amazon. What can I get for $70-$110 (USD)? Mic is kinda needed and I only have a combo jack on my front panel. The old headset and keyboard will be repurposed for another setup btw. My use cases are gaming and listening to iTunes (classical, school choir recordings, and modern pop/rock stuff).

9 minutes ago, Im_Only_Human said:

I have $160 to spend on new Headphones and a new keyboard. Currently I have a cheap 20-30 headset off Amazon. What can I get for $70-$110 (USD)? Mic is kinda needed and I only have a combo jack on my front panel. The old headset and keyboard will be repurposed for another setup btw. My use cases are gaming and listening to iTunes (classical, school choir recordings, and modern pop/rock stuff)

HyperX Cloud II Wireless. Great sound quality, wireless, uses a USB dongle, and you can easily set custom sound profiles with HyperX Ngenuity. 

Costs around $100.

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

What’s another headset that leans closer to the $70 end so that I have options

For this budget you might get lucky and get a mic cable for a Shure 440A that barely fits in your budget but will be far better than any headset out there, of the gaming headsets i've tried the HyperX Cloud's tend to be the "best" in their budgets, but if you can get AKG K361 or a Shure 440A and get a mic cable then 100% do