A pc build for graphics designing

Hello guys,

I am a 15-year-old living in Australia who choose to take graphics designing as a career. I started learning on my  laptop but I soon realised that if I wanna go any further into graphics designing I needed to get a powerful Pc. So I decided to invest between 1500 to 1800 AUD(970 to 1170 USD) into a machine that can help me proceed and wouldn't say no to some light gaming. BTW for GPUs ray tracing is a must have for me so I guess I have to go with team green. 
I absolutely don't care about looks.

Preferably I want something that I can easily upgrade later if require more power.(i.e i would rather have a relatively good motherboard than ram cause i can easily and cheaply upgrade the ram later when i need it) 

also i heard i better pick amd cpu because of future upgradability?
i tried making a build my self but its not based on anything really i will leave a photo of it in the attachments (btw all prices in the photo is in aud)

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-06 at 17.51.31.jpeg

i know i havnt included a cpu cooler but i will probably buy a random noctua cooler from amazon

For the RAM, I would go for this

https://www.umart.com.au/product/corsair-32gb-2x16gb-cmk32gx5m2b6000c30-vengeance-6000mhz-cl30-ddr5-ram-71933

It doesn't really affect graphical design performance, but with additional AUD14, it gives ideal performance for your Ryzen CPU

26 minutes ago, Zezzo said:

i know i havnt included a cpu cooler but i will probably buy a random noctua cooler from amazon

Sure, for the cooler, basically cheap cooler can do well, although it doesn't really have to Noctua cooler unless you want to go as low fan noise as possible

For the GPU, you can go a bit to RTX 4060 TI (AUD 619) instead of the ordinary 4060, 

But if your budget is really limited, settling on RTX 4060 should be enough

https://www.umart.com.au/product/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-4060-ti-eagle-oc-8g-graphics-card-70321

The PSU is border line "acceptable" (tier-C), especially for budget build and a mere AUD77, that is good price

Overall, that is a good parts choice, especially when you're aiming for budget build

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

1 hour ago, Zezzo said:

safe some money and get the cheapest 120 mm thermalright cooler available, for lowest noise (semi-passive) id get one of the double tower models as they are still quite cheap 

You realise you have a cooler included with the cpu ?

For someone who absolutely doesn't care about looks, you've got a lot of bling.

Your chosen psu isn't held high in some peoples hearts. Edit : s.., it's Tier C not E, sorry

Capture d’écran (192).png

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.

Another question:

can i get away with a Ryzen 5 8600g instead and invest in my gpu or psu?

3 hours ago, Zezzo said:

Another question:

can i get away with a Ryzen 5 8600g instead and invest in my gpu or psu?

This CPU is special because of the "AI core"

Currently in YouTuber review, it does help in gaming performance a bit, but I can't vouch the same for design productivity app

In my opinion, until it's proven, better just wait for reputable test review till then

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord