PC suddenly shuts down after not being used for a month

I just came back from a one month vacation. Pc has not been plugged in while I was away.

I boot up my PC and try to play some games, but whenever I open steam, epic launcher, Corsair Icue, my PC suddenly just shuts down. No BSOD, no error message, just a black screen.
reliability monitor shows that the program I was currently using (steam, epic games launcher, so on) was the cause of the shut down.

I think it might be a hardware issue since my PC was running smoothly before I went on vacation.

I've tried the following:
1 stick of ram, tried both.
Clear CMOS
System restore.

I managed to run a game on 1 stick, thinking that I fixed the issue, but as soon as I started testing the other stick of ram and swapping them around (even when clearing CMOS, every time) it seems like it just keeps crashes again.

Anyone know what I can try before replacing my entire PC?

Specs:
Ryzen 9 7900x
msi mpg x670e carbon wifi
32GB Corsair Dominator DDR5 Ram (2 sticks of 16gb 6000 mhz)
MSI RTX 3090
2TB Samsung 980 PRO
Corsair RM1000X PSU

5 hours ago, Mikkel Stanley said:

I managed to run a game on 1 stick, thinking that I fixed the issue, but as soon as I started testing the other stick of ram and swapping them around (even when clearing CMOS, every time) it seems like it just keeps crashes again.

So, when you only have the one stick installed, the PC works, but as soon as the other stick is involved, the issue returns? Did I understand that correctly?

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Cooling: 2x Delta GFB1212VHG w. PWM

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

25 minutes ago, Average Nerd said:

So, when you only have the one stick installed, the PC works, but as soon as the other stick is involved, the issue returns? Did I understand that correctly?

That was at first.
What I did was:
Take out CPU, RAM, GPU and wait 10 min.
Put back everything except for 1 stick of ram (meaning that im only using 1 stick)
I turned on my PC, managed to reinstall icue, epic launcher, fortnite.
I open fortnite and make sure everything runs.
I shut down my PC, put in the second stick of ram, clear cmos and start up again.

After that the crash was back on both sticks of ram. Using 2 ram sticks in the correct slots and the pc still crashes. testing each stick of ram individually also resulted in the crash.

So either somehow both sticks of ram has gone bad, the PSU is dying or my motherboard is dying as well.
I think I can rule out the CPU and GPU since I was able to get into a game and watch a 4k video at the same time for about 5 minutes without any problems.

Getting a new PSU and some ram today and will update later.

New PSU is stable so far, only crashed once when I disabled my integrated graphics in device manager. Seems to be good. Will do some stress tests

New PSU and RAM did not fix the issue. I got a new CPU and mobo on the way and will end up replacing the entire pc in the end