A... issue that I have no idea how to diagnose or even understand-

SoulOfWynter

So, maybe slightly awkward first post on here, but I am very confused by an issue that one of my friends is having with their PC and this is the best place I could think of to ask for help-

image.png?ex=65d2a966&is=65c03466&hm=7a301542e63b8d9391cb5449b19d6a2bfdc145dc35b20573835504d841187db7&

I will freely admit that I'm not exactly the most tech literate of people in this forum, but I can generally guess at what might be 'causing an issue but here... I've got no clue beyond either a Graphics issue or maybe something with the RAM, and that idea is severely outdated 'cause I'm getting it from the vague similarity it has to the thing that happens to Pacman, and I honestly might be misremembering it entirely, so-

Help? If anyone can? My curiosity might kill me otherwise-

Apologies for the lack of details, but this is a friends system that I only really know is "Dog Shit" by their own words.

1 hour ago, SoulOfWynter said:

So, maybe slightly awkward first post on here, but I am very confused by an issue that one of my friends is having with their PC and this is the best place I could think of to ask for help-

image.png?ex=65d2a966&is=65c03466&hm=7a301542e63b8d9391cb5449b19d6a2bfdc145dc35b20573835504d841187db7&

I will freely admit that I'm not exactly the most tech literate of people in this forum, but I can generally guess at what might be 'causing an issue but here... I've got no clue beyond either a Graphics issue or maybe something with the RAM, and that idea is severely outdated 'cause I'm getting it from the vague similarity it has to the thing that happens to Pacman, and I honestly might be misremembering it entirely, so-

Help? If anyone can? My curiosity might kill me otherwise-

Apologies for the lack of details, but this is a friends system that I only really know is "Dog Shit" by their own words.

Try to unplug some of the RAM sticks? or see if you have the issue with the GPU unplugged as well (assuming you have intergrated graphics)

My god you scared the **** outta me.

That picture made my phone look having their own gpu issues.

God even i try screenshot it still look normal and it glitches same as here.

This picture is cursed 😱

I'm getting outta here.🏃💨

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖