Best headphones/mic for voicechat under $50?

AllyPuyo

I often join vc with my friends and they often complain abt my voice quality. It's quite crunchy and cut off often. So, i need a pair of headphones or mic from $50 and below, requires good mic and high voice clarity. As for sounds, i play multiple genres of games, mostly fortnite and listen multiple genres of music.

I use a purple panda lavalier mic, they’re about $30, so pairing something like that with some cheap kz iems would give you a decent budget combo with a microphone focus.

$50 isn’t going to get you anything super special. I can vouch for the purple panda for being better than expected for $30, and it will outperform basically any Bluetooth headset. But low end iems are low end iems, they won’t be the pinnacle of audio quality.

Headphone/ microphone combos tend to be worse then purchasing each individually. Something like a Razer Seiren Mini and paired with the Tascam TH-02 or OneOdio wired headphones would be much better.

A cheap USB mic and either some $20 IEM's or KOSS KSC-75 is your best bet, Moondrop Chu2, Salnote Zero and Truthear Hola (if you can find a pair of Hola's) are the cheap IEM's of choice