Acer Nitro XV272U KVbmiiprzx vs LG 27GP850-B

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new monitor and I'm considering one of the 2 options in the title but I don't know which one of them to choose.

I have looked at a lot of review for both of them but I'm having a hard time figuring out which to choose since there are very mixed opinions on which of of them are the best.

Looking at Rtings.com comparison I can see that the Acer Nitro should be better overall with their rating but on a lot of other websites the LG should have the upper hand so I'm really unsure of which to choose.

both have more or less the same price with only a minor difference of the LG being $10 more while its on sale, when it goes off sale its $55 more.

Link for comparison from Rtings is down below if anyone could take a look and and help me decide between them it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/tools/compare/acer-nitro-xv272u-kvbmiiprzx-vs-lg-27gp850-b-27gp83b-b/23638/24452?usage=3623&threshold=0.10

I'd bet you would not be too disappointed with either.  But also I'd trust Rtings review/comparison.

I edit my posts more often than not

1 hour ago, Tan3l6 said:

I'd bet you would not be too disappointed with either.  But also I'd trust Rtings review/comparison.

Thanks for the advice, it’s much appreciated 😁

Both are solid. So depends on price. I have Acer one, bit different model and BFI is what I like, it is a bit dimmer, but it's fine.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |