i need help with my pc

I have a gateway 2x110g. it suck I have an amd e1 and its soooo slow I cant even run mc or if any games I wanted to upgrade to a better apu for the time being but I have to get a completely new motherboard.what should I do I have a 220 watt power suppy if that helps. :( I thought about getting a r9 250 but I not sure.

I assume this is a laptop due to the processor But even if it is not your system is quite old and as such it will be hard to upgrade to anything worth spending money on. You would require a new motherboard and such things... The best bet would be to just build/buy a new computer :(

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Its a desktop I have a laptop that is better I might get a Acer aspire (desktop too) so yeah Thx the help and the rest of the specs is 4gs of ram,500 hard drive and u have the rest Thx I mark it solved

I have a gateway 2x110g. it suck I have an amd e1 and its soooo slow I cant even run mc or if any games I wanted to upgrade to a better apu for the time being but I have to get a completely new motherboard.what should I do I have a 220 watt power suppy if that helps. :( I thought about getting a r9 250 but I not sure.

How much are you looking to spend for upgrades?

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse