How do I use Amazon?

I have received and retired quite a few items over the years on Amazon, but hp has ruined that as well. Now, I have to get on call with Amazon support before they give up and ask me to contact hp, who give no answer. The phone line is busy and my mails are also ghosted. I got my printer on 23 and it's power button is broken and scanner also has a few marks on the underside of the glass. There is also no nearby service center. I would appreciate if Amazon could just replace my printer and figure things out with hp themselves. What can I even do? 

12 minutes ago, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

What can I even do? 

That all depends on where you live.

In the US all warranty service has to be between the customers and the manufacture, unless you purchase a service plan from the retailer, then you generally have to deal with the company that handles that service plan. Generally all the retailer can do is offer a refund according to their return policy assuming you didn't damage the product and you are with in the return window.

In the EU all matters should be handled by the retailer from my understanding.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

That all depends on where you live.

In the US all warranty service has to be between the customers and the manufacture, unless you purchase a service plan from the retailer, then you generally have to deal with the company that handles that service plan. Generally all the retailer can do is offer a refund according to their return policy assuming you didn't damage the product and you are with in the return window.

In the EU all matters should be handled by the retailer from my understanding.

I am in India though, and they don't listen to me. 

6 hours ago, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

I am in India though, and they don't listen to me. 

All you can do is look up the laws. If your government did its job there could be some consumer protection laws in place. You complain to the government and they reach out to Amazon.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.