Vacuum PC?

So, I was planning on going with Fractal POP for my case, but I just got the wonderful idea of using a vacuum as a case. I've seen people build pcs in all sorts of crazy things, like microwaves, briefcases, toolboxes, backpacks, and cardboard boxes.  I would probably go with one of the big barrel shaped vacuums, like this https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWALT-9-Gallons-5-HP-Corded-Wet-Dry-Shop-Vacuum-with-Accessories-Included/1000533395?store_code=2471. If I did do this, how would I get the PC to turn on, use i/o, and supply power?

15 minutes ago, rookiesearcher said:

If I did do this, how would I get the PC to turn on, use i/o, and supply power?

The easiest way would be to get a cheap case (even an old used one) to use as a parts donor. Then the front I/O, motherboard tray, etc are all pre-made and ready to go. You just have to figure out how to make them fit whatever contraption you want to stuff full of computer parts.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

15 hours ago, da na said:

But why? Genuinely why? It'd look horrible, you'd have no air intake, and it would take up way more space than a real case.

Maybe you could even actually turn on the vacuum and have like a super airflow mode, it would be kind of cool, would be protected as well. I would probably have to cut holes into it for cooling. 

15 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

The easiest way would be to get a cheap case (even an old used one) to use as a parts donor. Then the front I/O, motherboard tray, etc are all pre-made and ready to go. You just have to figure out how to make them fit whatever contraption you want to stuff full of computer parts.

Ah, that makes sense. 

do you want to listen to a vacuum going all the time...🤔

if you want cheap cooling go to walmart and get a big box fan and put the on the side....

i do bleave the vacuum motor puts hot air in...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links