installing and running game dedicated servers like rust on truenas scale

OK guys I'm stuck i run a few server for dedicated games like rust , MineCraft , SOTF and a few others all the run other there on server.

But im trying to put as much ass i can on truenas to save power and the wear and tear on the other servers. So here's where I'm stuck i cant seem to the the game servers to run i can install them but i must be missing a  setting or something. right now i trying to get rust to run my version on truenas scale is

TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.1 I have 94 GB of ram available if you guys know how to get this running on truenas. Please let me know.

10 hours ago, Hilex30 said:

OK guys I'm stuck i run a few server for dedicated games like rust , MineCraft , SOTF and a few others all the run other there on server.

But im trying to put as much ass i can on truenas to save power and the wear and tear on the other servers. So here's where I'm stuck i cant seem to the the game servers to run i can install them but i must be missing a  setting or something. right now i trying to get rust to run my version on truenas scale is

TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.1 I have 94 GB of ram available if you guys know how to get this running on truenas. Please let me know.

You can check to see if their are apps to do it or truecharts. 

That is where I would start. 

Might be easier and more secure to run then in a vm on it instead. 

What process are you using to install them? If you are using a precompiled binary you may need to set them as executable.