Black Screen and GPU fans 100%

hello on my RTX 2080 Super happens this

i have checked 

1-all cables just fine

2-gpu undervolt or gpu at normal voltage(still does it)

3-removed ram tunes and cpu oc(3900x)

4-clear install of gpu drivers

5-gpu temps are normal

6-updated bios and chipset drivers

the weird thing is that when it does this at a game and restart the pc,then it plays just fine,so i believe its something software like

the only thing i saw at even viewer is this : SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-****** via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:

has anyone please have a solution?thnx

I have ran into this issue several times and every time it's been a defective GPU. It could be software but what you have done would usually already rule that out. Besides doing a completely fresh install of Windows or testing the GPU in an entirely different system there isn't much left in terms of troubleshooting. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 7:49 PM, SpookyCitrus said:

I have ran into this issue several times and every time it's been a defective GPU. It could be software but what you have done would usually already rule that out. Besides doing a completely fresh install of Windows or testing the GPU in an entirely different system there isn't much left in terms of troubleshooting. 

change the pci cable,new thermal pads new paste,clean drivers,again the same

13 hours ago, GennaiosFX said:

change the pci cable,new thermal pads new paste,clean drivers,again the same

Again, going to be your GPU here. Unfortunately it will need to be RMA'd(I doubt a 2080 Super will still have a warranty)or replaced.

Looks like you need to buy a new GPU. Sucks but, with everything you have done there is no other options.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

On 2/3/2024 at 4:31 AM, SpookyCitrus said:

Again, going to be your GPU here. Unfortunately it will need to be RMA'd(I doubt a 2080 Super will still have a warranty)or replaced.

Looks like you need to buy a new GPU. Sucks but, with everything you have done there is no other options.

I doubt that's the issue,after restarting the pc it can run 10 hours full usage!

but after sleep mode if I start gaming it does it and only then 

7 hours ago, GennaiosFX said:

I doubt that's the issue,after restarting the pc it can run 10 hours full usage!

but after sleep mode if I start gaming it does it and only then 

Good luck, I'm done. You wanted others recommendations and help, I've given you mine.

Having dealt with this issue several times, I gave you some options. Fresh install Windows, if it's a software issue like you suspect that's what you'll need to do to fix it, you've done everything short of that already and it's still having the issue, a fresh install is your next step. If it's still having the issue after a fresh install of Windows it's the GPU itself and it will need to be RMA'd or replaced.

I get that it may not be something you want to hear or believe but, that's just the case, these things happen, parts can go bad. I'm not just saying this for you to say screw it and buy a new GPU, there is still one more thing you can try first, but again, if it still has the issue afterwards, you'll need to replace the GPU. Do whatever you want, believe what ever you want, I don't care. I'm just not going to waste my time responding to someone who doesn't want to listen.

• 2 weeks later...

whats the board partner? (PCB maker)