bootable bechmark usb iso thing ??

is there such a thing? I've been putting together a bunch of computers lately and I always install an OS install drivers install benchmark software install a game wipe the drive dismantle the pc.....................

it does get annoying I know I should make a custom ISO but I can't be bothered and would likely screw it up is there some kind of ready to download iso I can burn to a USB drive to quickly test a pc???

I have installed W10 on a USB drive and put all the benchmarks along with regular suspect driver installers and DDU. It works fine for me.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, AngryMoustache said:

is there some kind of ready to download iso I can burn to a USB drive to quickly test a pc???

I mean, it depends on what you are attempting to test. Are you simply attempting to test that the device is functional and not overheating? If so, you should mount a Linux distro to boot from USB and have some stress testing software on it. 

If you are attempting to benchmark these machine to ensure optimal performance? That's more than likely best done with a fresh install of Windows, drivers fully updated, installed locally to the drive, etc.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

I have installed W10 on a USB drive and put all the benchmarks along with regular suspect driver installers and DDU. It works fine for me.

I mean, if this is the route we are going it doesn't even need to be a USB. We can have a spare m.2 NVME drive or SATA SSD with that stuff on it to optimise speed. 

1. Install SSD
  2. Update drivers
  3. Run stresstest(s)
  4. Reboot to safemode
  5. DDU Drivers
  6. Uninstall SSD
  7. Repeat. Ready to go for the next system. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Just now, Skipple said:

I mean, if this is the route we are going it doesn't even need to be a USB. We can have a spare m.2 NVME drive or SATA SSD with that stuff on it to optimise speed. 

1. Install SSD
  2. Update drivers
  3. Run stresstest(s)
  4. Reboot to safemode
  5. DDU Drivers
  6. Uninstall SSD
  7. Repeat. Ready to go for the next system. 

Sure, absolutely that would be better in every aspect. I just find carrying a tiny USB drive on my keychain more comfortable than M2 enclosure lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

the pc's i'm testong are mostly any varyety of used / older / office hardware and sometimes I turn them into some kind of server or throw a 730 in and try and game on them but never keep them assembled long enough to justify setting them up properly I might just go down the sata ssd route i've had some isues with trying this in the past and asumed it wouldn't work