Looking for help structuring and mounting stuff to my first server cabinet

Hey! I am a first-time poster here and would greatly appreciate assistance figuring out what stuff I need to properly rack some servers/switches and routers in my new server rack.
I picked this up locally and need some help figuring out what to buy for what I currently have.
LHLLZpj.jpg
ooh3PTC.jpg

It's 42U, 4 post server rack, I measured 29 inches from front rails to back rails.
I currently have the following things that I need to rackmount:

Assume I currently have nothing, no cage nuts, no rails, anything except the equipment listed above and the rack.

What should I buy to mount all this gear?
How should I lay it out?
I would greatly appreciate some help or resources to get me in the right direction!

As I am embarking on a similar project I can help a bit. I am actually stuck on a few bits myself which I will post seperately.

I am based in the UK so my links will not be good to purchase for you but their titles will be.

First of all you need M6 cage nuts and bolts. Pleas see the link to the pack.
https://www.broadbandbuyer.com/products/26941-esscable-ess-cagenut50/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA5L2tBhBTEiwAdSxJX5ESh8A-mU-uiZ3TZxVWPQucg-9fj4Jej1SkIFi47EV5fU4Zdze3thoCZCYQAvD_BwE

These will be used to mount some of your gear right to the front of your case.

RackChoice 2U Micro ATX Case
24 Port Keystone Jack Panel

For your switch you will need some L brackets or "Mounting Brackets" it might be best to search for ones that are branded by that company if it does not come with them in the box. Once the brackets are added you can mount them as above.
https://www.broadbandbuyer.com/products/34254-esscable-esrm-us8150/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA5L2tBhBTEiwAdSxJX983PWnhfBXAXnAHxupCHFmVTwhDqZr6ulJrK6NpvCQCBChQW2KobxoCFqUQAvD_BwE

I am not sure about your 4U systems. Personally I would look for rails for those. Rails are almost like drawer runners for servers. Specific to each model.. However as they are deeper you could probably just get a shelf to do it or mount them as the earlier gear. It may depend on wait.

Not really into power and as I am UK based the requirements are probably a lot different.

Thank you for replying, a couple follow-up questions...

"First of all you need M6 cage nuts and bolts..."

• How do you know what size you need, is it just standard for all server racks?

"These will be used to mount some of your gear right to the front of your case..."

• Is there a recommended weight limit before you need a shelf or rails as you mentioned further below?

"For your switch you will need some L brackets or "Mounting Brackets..."

• My switch did come with them, I wasn't originally sure what they were for but I'm glad I held onto them!

"Personally I would look for rails for those. Rails are..."

• Do you have any brands or recommendations, most of my cases as you can see are from different brands, some of which don't seem like they sell rails or I'd be interested in saving money if I could use fixed rails as I don't see my really short 4U server needing sliding rails
Edited by BrendanTA
Accidentally sent like an idiot

I just found this on the homelab subreddit which has answered so many of my questions, posting it here in-case it's hard to find for anyone else.