New built gaming pc artifacts on startup

Hi, i just finished building my gaming pc. Everything works when i start the pc but when i try to launch bios it doesnt launch it and it also artifacts. It is the same thing every time i turn it on. I tried to use the integrated graphics card of my cpu but when i do that nothing comes up ony screen.

I have made sure every power cable is connected properly and every other cable is too. I also reset the CMOS multiple times and i also replugged inn all the power cables. And i also tried to launch it with one stick of ram. Nothing has worked so far. Please help.

Here are my components: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wqdtN6

image.jpg

IMG_40BE5A09-87D9-4503-8A11-E32682D02F4A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Problemos said:

Hi, i just finished building my gaming pc. Everything works when i start the pc but when i try to launch bios it doesnt launch it and it also artifacts. It is the same thing every time i turn it on. I tried to use the integrated graphics card of my cpu but when i do that nothing comes up ony screen.

I have made sure every power cable is connected properly and every other cable is too. I also reset the CMOS multiple times and i also replugged inn all the power cables. And i also tried to launch it with one stick of ram. Nothing has worked so far. Please help. 

Full spec list please.