1,000,000 Forum Users?

So I don’t know how many people join this site on a daily basis, but considering how close the forum is to 1,000,000 users, do you guys think it’s possible to reach that number by the end of the year?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

Number of new members joining the forums tapered off few years back. Even when you put some maths into context, I dont see it.

image.png.44009a18db42cdfa93cd284ba5d5e17e.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Does that number include spam bots?

I think the average number of daily users and overall level of activity is more important than the number of accounts that have been created.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

total number of accounts doesn't mean anything. active members would be a more interesting number.

bots, people who make an account with 1 post and then disappear just inflate the number to effectively mean nothing

There are a lot of forums I have belonged to in the past several dozen years that I no longer frequent. Even the ones I do are incredibly less populated than 5, 10, however many years ago. It is a different thing now.  Between podcasts, YT and such, just less users anymore use the written word.