Are There LED Debug Cards That Offer a Sleeker Aesthetic?

ReidOnly

I've been on the hunt for one for years, but it seems like I'm not searching diligently enough. I noticed that OpenBenchTable had a few, but they sold out in a flash. Any suggestions on where else I might find what I'm looking for?

馃敡 Project: DIVINITY 馃敡

[Parts List Updated]

鈿欙笍 Currently on a mission: Full-time 12-hour shifts 鈿欙笍

馃晵 Patience is a virtue! Your response is in the works. 馃晵

36 minutes ago, ReidOnly said:

I noticed that OpenBenchTable had a few, but they sold out in a flash.

They didn't really sell out, they were more discontinued because compatibility was very hit or miss. Most boards don't output debug codes on the TPM header like these require, so they just don't work.聽

If you want a POST code readout, you need to buy a board with one on-board, add in ones just don't function outside of PCI based ones for boards from 10 years ago.聽

42 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

They didn't really sell out, they were more discontinued because compatibility was very hit or miss. Most boards don't output debug codes on the TPM header like these require, so they just don't work.聽

If you want a POST code readout, you need to buy a board with one on-board, add in ones just don't function outside of PCI based ones for boards from 10 years ago.聽

Serial and parallel debug cards exist too but if your board doesn't have PCI you very likely will not have those either.聽