PC runs well but the motherboard shows a yellow light.

My PC works fine except that if you cut the power to it, it will always restart itself after a few seconds once you boot it again. I've enabled XMP for my ram, so it runs at 6600 MHz instead of 4800.

I think the yellow light is for BOOT, but I'm gonna post pictures.

My specs: https://se.pcpartpicker.com/user/PolishGuy/saved/nJkmLk (I have no GPU in my computer for the moment and there's a yellow light)

Otherwise it's all good performance (except that I'm using my iGPU for the moment) and my PC doesn't randomly turn off.

If the photos are unclear, I could provide more.

IMG_0581.jpg?ex=65b6ac29&is=65a43729&hm=774d75b24a35497e85bfde534e2dfcc206bc12ba306fe186b33c2e5208f3fd7d&IMG_0582.png?ex=65b6ac29&is=65a43729&hm=52290c889446061d0d618c8a3e54b3ae53c88efe8d857f97c1fb896046cae7ee&

looks like the vga light to me. the manual shows what led does what.

VGA light is on since you don't have a GPU installed. i think its fine to ignore

2 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

looks like the vga light to me. the manual shows what led does what.

VGA light is on since you don't have a GPU installed. i think its fine to ignore

Are you sure? Because it says BOOT and DRAM next to it.

24 minutes ago, PolishGod said:

There are 4 LEDs there, each one labeled differently. The VGA light is the one that's illuminated, and the fact it's making it into Windows is enough to not worry about it. 

41 minutes ago, PolishGod said:

right under the light, hard to see in your photo, it says VGA. there is an LED under the VGA label, that corresponds to the boot label. same for CPU and Dram. its pretty clearly labled in the mobo manual..

9 hours ago, matt0725 said:

right under the light, hard to see in your photo, it says VGA. there is an LED under the VGA label, that corresponds to the boot label. same for CPU and Dram. its pretty clearly labled in the mobo manual..

It's not the VGA, I plugged my GPU in and the light is still here. The light was off a while before, when the GPU wasn't plugged in.

I think you should try to turn your monitor ON before booting your pc. In my case it always illuminates, when i turn on my monitor after boot sequence.