GF75 Thin 9SC performanc issue and lag spikes.

I don't know if someone can help me, but I really need help…
I have this laptop by 3 years and I experience a lot of problems (my dad brought it and I don't know the info about transactions because I returned by the day I received it).

Well the processor get higher and higher and sometimes the processes or cores get crazy just watching or do nothing and stay on discord and I don't know why ;/. I tried hard to make the processor stay stable, and it worked a time, now it's the worst and when it reaches the limits It's randomly turned off. Well it's turned off because I don't have battery, but it was doing the same a few 4 months, randomly when it reached the limits the laptop charger automatically like it get disabled and reactivated, and sometimes it gets triggered in some times. Also, my GPU without enable the MSI Mode, I found this thing on this sub Reddit, and it helps a little (I don't know why it's needed and why it's not enabled my GPU on MSI mode or something, but it works a little but sometimes its auto disabled like it's not existed my GPU and have a lot of lag spikes without make a setting on Nvidia control panel).

I tried to make also my CPU work a little better by using this Ultimate Tweaking for my laptop, and it works, right now I use that, but I still cannot use my laptop normal and I don't know why and what to do about that... 

Some settings I changed to be clear what I changed;
By me https://imgur.com/a/DYrHFUL

Default https://imgur.com/a/7PNnorU

And to tell my experienced:

Dying Light - Without makes settings average 40–55 FPS sometimes 60, but it's a nice luck to get 60 and all the settings it's on lite or medium depends on how my laptop prefer. 
After makes some settings on Nvidia control panel and try to make it performant its reach the normal state like 115 FPS avg and 70–78 PFS min with 4ms, and it's kinda okay. 

But after some time on playing it automatically turned off ;(
Honkai : Star Rail - Medium profile on settings and same settings on Nvidia control panel, it's automatically turned off after I try to pay after cutscene on the start.

COD Cold of War Zombies - Sometimes Play and turned off automatically with low and medium profile 

Minecraft - with or without mods same play sometimes and turned automatically off

Roblox - on some games like no need for performance, It's turned off automatically 

I don't know what's wrong with my laptop, I change the thermal paste like every 4 mounts to know that it's not get melted, recently I change the thermal pads and it's the same. Can someone resolve my problem?