HELP: CTRL all of a sudden disables W

Go to solution Solved by Solrosen,

Tested the keyboard on another pc and it worked just fine, the issue not showing. This confirmed it wasn't the keyboard itself.
Then I decided to just start turning off software running in the background one by one.

And it looks like I've found what caused it, Samsung Magician (hdd/ssd managing software).
I Still don't know why it caused the issue, all I know after trying to shut it off it had some type of error, after the error got resolved and the program still running the keyboard worked as normal again, very strange. Hopefully this actually WAS the issue and if it happens again I'll then know the culprit.

Thanks for the show of interest Emo!

As title says, solo pressing CTRL now disables W if it's pressed down before W is pressed, if I let go of CTRL then W is engaged after about .5 seconds or so. If I press W and THEN CTRL it works just fine, it's only when CTRL is pressed before W.
This happens on both CTRL keys so it's not a physical button issue.
Holding down other keys together with CTRL like SHIFT or ALT enables the W key to function as normal
It's as if CTRL+W is now trying to DO something very specific, but nothing happens.

Keyboard in question is a Steelseries APEX Pro tkl.
Never had an issue before, haven't downloaded anything new, nor really updated anything, issue just appeared out of nowhere.

EDIT: Yes this happens in all games and on desktop applications. I have tried all the basic methods (restarts, plugging in n out and so forth)
EDIT2: Here's a recording of what it looks like 

Edited by Solrosen
Added more info and a video link

does the keyboard have any software related to it at all or just a generic keyboard driver installed?

Just now, emosun said:

does the keyboard have any software related to it at all or just a generic keyboard driver installed?

It does (Steelseries GG), have tried testing to mix with the settings and so on, but came out with nothing.
The issue has come out of nowhere.

I'd say either remove all the software related to the keyboard to see if the problem still exists , or plug a different keyboard in so the issue can be narrowed down to software or hardware.

Tested the keyboard on another pc and it worked just fine, the issue not showing. This confirmed it wasn't the keyboard itself.
Then I decided to just start turning off software running in the background one by one.

And it looks like I've found what caused it, Samsung Magician (hdd/ssd managing software).
I Still don't know why it caused the issue, all I know after trying to shut it off it had some type of error, after the error got resolved and the program still running the keyboard worked as normal again, very strange. Hopefully this actually WAS the issue and if it happens again I'll then know the culprit.

Thanks for the show of interest Emo!