Need help hardline cooling!

Hello I need a little help deciding what to go with building a custom hard line set up. I'm using a new amd am5 chip, the only things I really care about aesthetically is id like to use a reservoir with rgb and maybe use frosted hardline tubing. I'm not interested in a aio I want something that looks really cool. Is there a pc part picker like website I can easily layout everything I'll need to order? 

Specs

Amd Ryzen 9 7900X3D

ASUS Prime 650 Plus

Thermaltake tower 500

1 hour ago, dalingo said:

Hello I need a little help deciding what to go with building a custom hard line set up. I'm using a new amd am5 chip, the only things I really care about aesthetically is id like to use a reservoir with rgb and maybe use frosted hardline tubing. I'm not interested in a aio I want something that looks really cool. Is there a pc part picker like website I can easily layout everything I'll need to order? 

Specs

Amd Ryzen 9 7900X3D

ASUS Prime 650 Plus

Thermaltake tower 500

so you wanna do custom water cooling but without the custom?
if you need help picking components you're not ready for hardline

You have a budget?

Like thisnis gonna cost like 300+ at least

11 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

if you need help picking components you're not ready for hardline

this.

even an AIO isn't really needed these days , and people are out here trying to do hard line without any experience at all.

it's really hard to convince people you can just aircool a computer when you got youtubers literally being paid to sell them AIOs for every single build regardless of what they need.