Case

mountywv

Not much unless somebody wants to do a nostalgia EVGA fanboy build like the one in the recent video. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

This is the wrong category for this type of post.

However, the MSRP for that case was $230, so I would expect it is worth lower than that now

They were $250ish the last time I saw one sell brand new back in 2016 before they went out of stock, they're pretty rare. It would heavily depend on condition though. There aren't any listings for one in recent years. It's going to be a pretty niche listing. The only DG case to sell recently was a couple of brand new unopened DG-77s and they sold for $115 to $145, and they were $90ish brand new at release. 

If the one you have is brand new unopened you could probably find someone(again finding someone that wants something niche like that) that will pay at least MSRP.

If it's used, you're looking at much less.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

something like that will be super variable.  
Good luck figuring it out.

there was some one on here that also was crazzy for that case and i think they have 2 of em...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links