Heartbreak X2 (Screwdriver Stolen and the Wag Hoodie I ordered for my little guy is too small)

So worst of the two is my Screwdriver was Stolen from my car at the Tow Yard after I was in an Accident (Someone cut me off and I slammed on my breaks right as I hit a massive puddle on the Freeway and I spun 360 before going headfirst into the wall). I went back to get the rest of my stuff out of the car and my LTT Screwdriver was gone. Struggling with spending that much on another screwdriver TBH.

On top of that I ordered my little pupper a Wag Hoodie (and I did measure him before ordering) and when I tried to put it on him it was too small.

Anyone else have any Bummer Stories with LTT Merch?

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Firstly, good to hear you're okay. Am curious though, how did someone in the middle of the Freeway manage to find your screwdriver in the middle of the rubble and then leave? Would there not be law enforcement almost immediately on scene? Definitely sucks though.

Had my LTT Grey Beanie stolen from a Lost and Found (????) a while back, sucks because it seems they're out of stock of that color variation too. Emailed LTT Support to see if they possibly have any in stock left but no luck, worst part is it's a "free item" so I can't even buy it outright, have to buy something else instead, not a huge deal though since I guess I'd get two items for the price of one if it's cheap enough.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

Yeah it was scary AF. 

No someone stole it from the car while it was at the tow year 🤬

6 hours ago, Birblover12 said:

Firstly, good to hear you're okay. Am curious though, how did someone in the middle of the Freeway manage to find your screwdriver in the middle of the rubble and then leave? Would there not be law enforcement almost immediately on scene? Definitely sucks though.

It's not unusual for stuff to be stolen from your car while at the tow yard. Unless you can prove they took something, they'll deny it and there's little recourse. 

There have been cases where when exotic cars get towed after a wreck, either the tow truck driver or someone else from the yard would steal the badges.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

3 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

It's not unusual for stuff to be stolen from your car while at the tow yard. Unless you can prove they took something, they'll deny it and there's little recourse. 

There have been cases where when exotic cars get towed after a wreck, either the tow truck driver or someone else from the yard would steal the badges.

Yeah it sucks, bunch of lowlifes out there. Someone obviously knew how expensive that Screwdriver is and snagged it. Dealing with getting a new car now (Waiting on the Payout) I guess it will be a while before I replace it sadly. 😭