A good sound equalizer software?

Gat Pelsinger

Recently now that I am more involved into music and my earphone drama still continuous, I find myself toggling a lot of sound related switches in my OEM audio software. I am satisfied, but I think the audio could be even better if the right settings are used. Is there a good sound equalizer software or am I better with my OEM software? Do you guys not find yourself switching equalizer settings often? After all, no equalizer setting is good for every audio.

Edit - Sound is so weird and separate from digital. On my older earphones, I liked the audio from my newer laptop and hated on the older one, but with my newer ones, with the right sound settings, I probably think my older laptop sounds better but I think it's close. I hate that there is no standard way to define sound and audio quality between different machines.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Voicemeeter

image.thumb.jpeg.fe0712281bc01b3ea854a9e415324f97.jpeg

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

If you want to jump into the deep end of EQ customisation then Oratory1990 is the guy to go to, here's a few links to his resources and presets for an unbelievable amount of headphones and IEM's  index/list_of_presets - oratory1990 (reddit.com)  index/faq - oratory1990 (reddit.com)  reddit.com: search results - hardware recommendation 

Have fun! EQ is kinda like sprinkles on ice cream, it can be an excellent compliment but excessive use tends to spoil things a bit, always happy to give Oratory traffic (he's a legend, his measurements and impressions are some of the most trustworthy out there)