Repair a Storage Pool with a Degraded Status , have to contact Seagate for warranty ? or can fix ?

Go to solution Solved by PSP.,
1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

F

I hope you've got backups, @PSP. Feed it a drive that meets the specs it's asking for and let it build a mirror. Then once it's fully copied, you can pull the questionable drive and either check its health with another computer or try plugging it back in and see if it will resilver successfully.

backup up everyhing daily all good have portable hdd 
but idk talk B&H or Seagate themselves ?
confirmed hdd itself 
slot switch as image 
when I read pool guessed can solve or software issue 

222222222.png

2024-01-06 14_52_44-PSP.png

Hello 
can fix or drive issue ?

2.png

1.png

2024-01-06 14_36_21-PSP.png

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

How many drives are in that pool?

What does the SMART data say about that drive?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

7 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

How many drives are in that pool?

single drive lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

single drive lol.

F

I hope you've got backups, @PSP. Feed it a drive that meets the specs it's asking for and let it build a mirror. Then once it's fully copied, you can pull the questionable drive and either check its health with another computer or try plugging it back in and see if it will resilver successfully.

58 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

F

1 hour ago, Levent said:

single drive lol.

nope , 
2 Bay . x2 4tb . 
i'm checking issue is slot or hdd itself

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

F

backup up everyhing daily all good have portable hdd 
confirmed hdd itself 
slot switch as image 
when I read pool guessed can solve or software issue 

222222222.png

Just now, PSP. said:

If you're within the return period, talk to B&H.

If you're outside the return period but within the warranty period, talk to Seagate.

If you're out of warranty, talk to B&H or anywhere else that sells hard drives. 😉 

guessed software or DSM issue , until I read reddit who said defective hdd , switched slot , and yes , hdd failed
purchased August 31, 2023 , 
will keep my NAS off until I replace , 
thank you

21 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

If you're outside the return period but within the warranty period, talk to Seagate.

If you're out of warranty, talk to B&H or anywhere else that sells hard drives. 😉 

I have to ask them but now closed

Reopens Sun, 01/07 - 10:00am ET
tomorrow will check what B&H will answer ,
Thanks

On 1/6/2024 at 4:40 PM, Needfuldoer said:

damn , trying to contact seagate , hell unblievable  , I will buy WD Red CMR or Toshiba N300 ,rest of Seashit

Finally , RMA has been created by Seagate

2024-01-09 13_33_20-Hard Drives _ Seagate and 7 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge111.png