Replacement zipper pulls before mid February?

Avaviel

I'm hoping to move to the Philippines soon, from the US in March. Is it a good chance I'd have zipper pulls in the mail before then?

Don't trust them for any shipping date ETA.

They backpack now sells with regular zipper pulls instead of the defective design FYI.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Yeah I’m not holding out hope for the new zipper pull design on the standard pack. If I had to put a bet down, I’d say they “might” put new pulls on the “lite” version of the backpack, and they could theoretically have them ready in time for backpack wave 5. But that depends entirely on supply chains and timing.

IF I WERE LTT/CW, and understanding that I AM NOT, I would triple check and delay the heck out of the lite-pack until it’s perfect, and then I’d take all the lessons learned and community feedback and cut off “backpack” at the end of wave 4 and make a “Backpack 2.0”

Oh, to be clear, I already own the backpack. I was wave... 2? 1? It arrive on November 15, 2022. I'm talking about the zipper replacement for existing backpacks.

On 1/7/2024 at 9:12 AM, Avaviel said:

Oh, to be clear, I already own the backpack. I was wave... 2? 1? It arrive on November 15, 2022. I'm talking about the zipper replacement for existing backpacks.

At this stage I'm not 100% on exactly when we'll be able to start shipping out carabiners. We hope to get started really soon, but the exact timing of your personal kit being shipped is a lot harder to predict. Having said that, if we should fail to ship your carabiners before your move, you can notify us of your new address by filling out this form.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro