how to uninstall intel graphics driver software and install amd graphics driver software

f23948
Go to solution Solved by bmx6454,
15 minutes ago, f23948 said:

Do I need to keep install

I don't need to uninstall intel graphics driver software and I need to install AMD graphics card driver software, is that correct? Do I need to keep both installed Intel graphics driver software and installed AMD graphics card driver software, is that correct??

yes correct, you don't need to uninstall intel drivers. you don't need to keep it installed though, but as @RONOTHAN## said, windows update will probably reinstall them anyway, so it doesn't matter. it won't affect performance having the intel drivers installed. just install the amd drivers and you will be good to go.

i got my Dell AMD Radeon RX 640 4GB GDDR5 on my mail, and i want to uninstall intel graphics driver software, how do i completely uninstall intel graphics driver software before i'm installing my Dell AMD Radeon RX 640 4GB GDDR5 driver software? im using my dell optiplex 5080 mt and i7 10700

51 minutes ago, f23948 said:

how do i completely uninstall intel graphics driver software before i'm installing my Dell AMD Radeon RX 640 4GB GDDR5 driver software?

DDU. This is completely unnecessary to do for this, Windows update will probably reinstall it anyway, but DDU is the program for uninstalling display drivers. 

8 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

DDU. This is completely unnecessary to do for this, Windows update will probably reinstall it anyway, but DDU is the program for uninstalling display drivers. 

Oh ok thank you 

On 1/2/2024 at 10:32 PM, bmx6454 said:

you don't need to uninstall anything, it will work fine just installing the amd drivers.

I don't need to uninstall intel graphics driver software and I need to install AMD graphics card driver software, is that correct? Do I need to keep both installed Intel graphics driver software and installed AMD graphics card driver software, is that correct??

15 minutes ago, f23948 said:

yes correct, you don't need to uninstall intel drivers. you don't need to keep it installed though, but as @RONOTHAN## said, windows update will probably reinstall them anyway, so it doesn't matter. it won't affect performance having the intel drivers installed. just install the amd drivers and you will be good to go.

20 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

Thank you