Have you done anything like this?

1_thing

Just wondering, me and my friends took an extra GCSE in astronomy!!

Has anyone done anything like this?

Thing

It's a little unusual, most GCSEs (and A levels for that matter) are broad subjects like just physics or chemistry, not focused like astronomy. As long as it's not astrology (:

I did Human Biology as one of my A levels, which I guess is similar in the way that it's not a common one. 

wat

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

wut? idk

cool

stars and crap :P

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

No, do I look crazy?!...don't answer that..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yea we chose to do it after school!

Most people are like waaaaaa so you read tea leaves and stuff?

At this point I face palm and just say no the space one!

Thing

I took a couple of Philosophy classes in college while pursuing an engineering degree. Does that count? Its the best I got lol

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro