[NZXT] NZXT releases "CAM" A new hardware monitoring software

NZXT-Eric

I just want to say that this is a SOLID program. I appreciate it very much. We'll see how to compares to my other monitoring software. :P

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

Loving the program. Except I'm afraid to report that since I installed it, It has been messing with my Ai Suite II motherboard software. Every now and then I'd get a random warning popup from Ai Suite (3v and 5v at 0.0v, power fan at 0rpm) all reading 0. I know this is CAM messing with it as I have done nothing different to the computer lately and almost immediately started happening after installing the software. Also, It stopped my motherboard from controlling the fans to a certain degree (but this could be it messing with Ai Suite again) they ran at idle, I "tested" a fan through ai suite and it turned off, ran up to maximumn then back to idle - except they wouldn't ever increase in RPM. Not under load, not as temp increased. I had to restart to get them working properly again 

I'm going to run the program for a while again to see if it keeps happening, but if it does i'll be leaving it off for now. Shame, it's such a great looking program and the graphs are brilliant.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

This is a pretty awesome program. So far I think the big thing that I am excited for is the app but until then I just hope they fix the crashing issue when it starts with windows.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

• 4 weeks later...

A nice peace of software but I can't really use it with the kraken  :(

CAM detected my Kraken x60, I can add it under “Manage” and confirm it, but it never adds the kraken to the menu, I can’t access it. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? (version 1.1.2)

FRACTAL DESIGN R4 / AMD FX 8350 / NVIDIA GTX 770 / ASUS SABERTOOTH FX990 R2

MacBook Pro (2011) w. Samsung 840 PRO & 16 GB Corsair Ram

Is the android app ready? site says "Coming in June" it's the end of june and there's no link on the website.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

Haha! Nice try NSA!

On a serious note, this is actually pretty cool!

Details separate people.

Is the android app ready? site says "Coming in June" it's the end of june and there's no link on the website.

Are they the new EA, failing to deliver on their promises...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Are they the new EA, failing to deliver on their promises...

you know cause no company ever has failed to meet a projected release date.