[NZXT] NZXT releases "CAM" A new hardware monitoring software

NZXT-Eric

Looks good, I can't log in to the actual application though. The login works on the website.

Pretty awesome stuff. Lets all be NZXT fan boys!

NZXT Fan-Boy, reporting in.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

It needs work 
duTVCC2.png

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Def going to have to check this out.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Wow nice! Definitely getting it, especially because of the mobile app, so I can monitor my temps without thew hassle of switching tabs. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

It needs work 

duTVCC2.png

it just accesses your mobo's temp sensors. So your mobo is at fault, not the software. it detects mine fine... I just can't log in.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

it just accesses your mobo's temp sensors. So your mobo is at fault, not the software. it detects mine fine... I just can't log in.

Nope it is the software.. HWINFO64, AIDA64 and Gigabyte easytune all pick it up correctly.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Nope it is the software.. HWINFO64, AIDA64 and Gigabyte easytune all pick it up correctly.. 

Same, I've been having very inaccurate temp reads on every piece of hardware it detecs (about ±20ºC).

looks good. Going to test it when I come home.

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

I'll be testing it out as soon as my home network's back up. Nice job NZXT guess I'll have to buy a case soon

Huh. All my temps are dead on.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

It needs work 

duTVCC2.png

I get the same error on both of my rigs and I know thats not the temps. I will need to talk to the app team and figure out what is going on.  

I get the same error on both of my rigs and I know thats not the temps. I will need to talk to the app team and figure out what is going on.  

I'm just going to call this Beta, but so far, I'm liking it. 

I'm a bit of an NZXT fanboy when it comes to cases (the original Phantom is the reason for that) and I like the style of this app. It's simplistic. Muy bueno.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm just going to call this Beta, but so far, I'm liking it. 

I'm a bit of an NZXT fanboy when it comes to cases (the original Phantom is the reason for that) and I like the style of this app. It's simplistic. Muy bueno.

It's not a beta at all. We have had a lot of beta testing before CAM was released. 

Such an awesome idea!

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it, it looks very nice and all but it gives me error messages like my hard drives are 98c when obviously they aren't they just have no temp sensors on. Also it popped up a warning because my GPU was under load... really.
I found that the data was a bit hit and miss though and didn't like that the usage resources for the CAM software itself was using like 10-20% of my CPU.

The data needs to be more concise and in one area that is plain to see rather than having to click through all the menus to see what you want to see. For these reasons I uninstalled it within 5 minutes, and I will be sticking with CPUID-HWMonitor.

It definitely has potential, maybe you can lure me back. I do love me some NZXT. 

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

I downloaded the program and it looks really nice, but it doesn't show my CPU temperature. It just stays at 0C...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

This may the best pc monitoring software I have ever seen...It's so clean. If I could change the colors from blue to something like red, and resize it, I would leave it on my desktop as a showpiece.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

For those who are using CAM, check your storage activity. When I used the NZXT Kraken controller software, my SSD was always logging something (SSD usage ~1% all the time, doing something with $log folders). I checked the settings and I had disable the logs for this software. Once I closed the Kraken controller, the SSD usage was back to 0%...

downloading now :D

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

I downloaded the program and it looks really nice, but it doesn't show my CPU temperature. It just stays at 0C...

You must just have epic cooling ;)

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi