Which one will be the best out of these 3 GPUs (RTX 3060 12GB, RX 7600, RX 6650XT) for an All Purpose build paired with R5 5600?

Which one is the best GPU among these 3 if my purpose is almost everything?

I want to pair them with R5 5600.

Purpose in Details (Must Read): Purpose is almost everything. This is my first build and and as I'm just starting so I don't really know my main purpose of building that rig. So I don't know where I may end up. I may find video editing interesting, or graphics designing interesting. Or I could become a geeky programmer at the end. In a nutshell I want to find my interest and learn stuff in Productivity sector and want to build career in IT. And when I'll be burnt out or at the end of the day after learning and working on Productive stuff, I want to play some multiplayer FPS Games like Warzone, MW3 with my boys.

And I won't upgrade the GPU anytime soon as I don't have much to spend. This is all I got. So please suggest me the best GPU based on my diverse purposes. You can suggest beyond these 3 GPUs if those are at the quite similar price point. 

Your help will be appreciated. Thank You.

If you want to be flexible, I'd recommend the RTX 3060 12GB, which more software is compatible with compared to the AMD options.

It is slower for gaming, but not by a ton, and it also has more VRAM, which is nice.

So if the pricing is basically the same, the RTX 3060 12GB is probably the way to go.

6 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

If you want to be flexible, I'd recommend the RTX 3060 12GB, which more software is compatible with compared to the AMD options.

It is slower for gaming, but not by a ton, and it also has more VRAM, which is nice.

So if the pricing is basically the same, the RTX 3060 12GB is probably the way to go.

I got other options like: Arc A750, RTX 2060, RTX 3050, RX6600 and those 3 GPUs mentioned above. A750 those 3 GPUs caught my attention. But I discarded A750 because it’s a first generation GPU and reddit's reviews are typically isn’t good. So I kept it out of my attention.

And an another option I got if I somehow can add some bucks is RTX 4060. and that all I got within any a little beyond my budget.

You can't scrounge the extra for a 6700?

That said, I agree that the 3060 is probably a pretty safe bet. I know very little about the different production specs in relation to software ect. You will be giving up gaming performance through. And maybe it's irrelevant margins for a beginner. I don't know... 

At bit more vram for work on the other hand can't harm, which is also why I asked about the next tier from amd. 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

3 hours ago, DeerDK said:

You can't scrounge the extra for a 6700?

That said, I agree that the 3060 is probably a pretty safe bet. I know very little about the different production specs in relation to software ect. You will be giving up gaming performance through. And maybe it's irrelevant margins for a beginner. I don't know... 

At bit more vram for work on the other hand can't harm, which is also why I asked about the next tier from amd. 

What if I can? 

Should I go for RX 6700 then?

2 hours ago, shawon shahriar said:

What if I can? 

Should I go for RX 6700 then?

I'd recommend it. But look a bit into the benchmarks if there is some particular software you wanna use. 

For gaming the 6700/6700xt/6750xt should blow the 3060 out of the water. 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

On 12/31/2023 at 3:31 AM, DeerDK said:

I'd recommend it. But look a bit into the benchmarks if there is some particular software you wanna use. 

For gaming the 6700/6700xt/6750xt should blow the 3060 out of the water. 

But in productivity they get beaten up by Nvidia because of their CUDA cores performance.

3 hours ago, shawon shahriar said:

But in productivity they get beaten up by Nvidia because of their CUDA cores performance.

Depends on what software if I recall correctly. And the 6700 xt is much stronger in raw power than a 3060, so it may make up for a less sophisticated design. But as I said, I don't know anything first hand in relation to productive tasks on GPUs.