My PC fell down into the floor landing upside down. The PC still turns on but, it's stuck on a power cycle, it does not boot, and weird dr.debug codes

I think the issue might be the CPU or the AIO water cooler because the head pump RGB is not lighting up. The issue could also be the PSU. I don't really know how to trouble shoot my PC in this condition. What do you think I should be doing right now?

PC Specs:

[PCPartPicker Part List](https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hfB3Wt)

I looked at each of the dr.debug codes and I couldn't find any reference to them what do they mean? 

Edited by LordElites
Added more info

well you better start get to unplugging If I'm honest. Just try re-seating everything and see if it works again. CPU, GPU, RAM, Power cables, etc.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

8 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

well you better start get to unplugging If I'm honest. Just try re-seating everything and see if it works again. CPU, GPU, RAM, Power cables, etc.

Okay, I'll try that thank you!

Yep - It took a hit when it landed (The impact/shock of it hitting the floor) and the best suggestion I can make is simply to redo the installation as if you were building it for the first time.

Remove the entire guts of the system (Disassemble) and be sure to pay attention to things as you take it apart.
If there is any damage/stuff loose and so on you'll probrably find it and know what to do from there.
If not, put it all back together again and try it.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Falls from height typically cause RAM modules to wiggle loose from the motherboard - a good first step is to completely remove all RAM, then re-insert it. Then, do the same with the GPU and other PCIe cards to make sure they're securely and completely inserted into their slots. If issues still happen, remove and reseat your CPU, drives, etc.