Are really going to pay 9.99 for pins now

Bluepanda63

Need a better solution then 80 on cheap side fora all pins. Some don’t stay in stock when it releases nor reprint/backorder.  Not able collect, not able to get one that sell out during wan show like previous releases aka rgb pc. At the price point of most orders it automatically should includes stickers. Bonus bin heavily stock pins or whatever else special like maybe bits.  9.99 bit to much as sets before 6.99 and it will sell out you won’t see them next month straight infusion of cash. Pax has pins but at price point spend 55, 85,125 and gives 1,2,3 away at top price as a bonus. But they also charge 10-15 for other to buy which I don’t. My problem is there not a restock so when the go they go, I like them, I want them, I can’t afford them not going to be there when I can. If it was in the bonus bin as much as stickers which is 100% or restocked for x months. 

27 minutes ago, Bluepanda63 said:

Need a better solution then 80 on cheap side for pins that don’t stay in stock when it releases nor reprint/backorder.  Not collecting no getting one that sell out in store like previous releases on wan show. At the price point of most orders it automatically should includes stickers branding if I got more the to do with stickers just start putting them on any thing and heavily stock bonus of pins  or whatever else special like maybe bits.  9.99 bit to much and it will sell out you won’t see them next month straight infusion of cash. Pax has pins but at price point and gives 3 away at top price as a bonus. But they also charge 15 for others. I’m guessing problem is there not a restock so when the go they go if it was in the bonus bin as much as stickers I would be less annoyed as eventually I could get them.  Right it FOMO at 9.99 got to get them before they gone approx 2 weeks. 

This is one of the most incoherant posts in a while.

49 minutes ago, Bluepanda63 said:

Need a better solution then 80 on cheap side for pins that don’t stay in stock when it releases nor reprint/backorder.  Not collecting no getting one that sell out in store like previous releases on wan show. At the price point of most orders it automatically should includes stickers branding if I got more the to do with stickers just start putting them on any thing and heavily stock bonus of pins  or whatever else special like maybe bits.  9.99 bit to much and it will sell out you won’t see them next month straight infusion of cash. Pax has pins but at price point and gives 3 away at top price as a bonus. But they also charge 15 for others. I’m guessing problem is there not a restock so when the go they go if it was in the bonus bin as much as stickers I would be less annoyed as eventually I could get them.  Right it FOMO at 9.99 got to get them before they gone approx 2 weeks. 

I can barely read read this absolute ramble of a paragraph.

$9.99 for an enamel pin isn't weird. Have you seen how much LTT charge for other items? They pride themselves on high quality, but even then, the margins must be very large.

If you have FOMO for not buying vanity items to support a company with very well off people, I think you need to calm down. You are not missing out on ANYTHING by not buying youtuber cosmetic merch.

If there's a special exclusive club for people who pour money into youtubers, trust me, it's not worth it.

On 12/24/2023 at 12:55 AM, Bluepanda63 said:

Need a better solution then 80 on cheap side fora all pins. Some don’t stay in stock when it releases nor reprint/backorder.  Not able collect, not able to get one that sell out during wan show like previous releases aka rgb pc. At the price point of most orders it automatically should includes stickers. Bonus bin heavily stock pins or whatever else special like maybe bits.  9.99 bit to much as sets before 6.99 and it will sell out you won’t see them next month straight infusion of cash. Pax has pins but at price point spend 55, 85,125 and gives 1,2,3 away at top price as a bonus. But they also charge 10-15 for other to buy which I don’t. My problem is there not a restock so when the go they go, I like them, I want them, I can’t afford them not going to be there when I can. If it was in the bonus bin as much as stickers which is 100% or restocked for x months. 

Yeah, I can barely translate this but, if they're charging $9.99 and they constantly sell out it tells me they aren't charge enough.  That's Econ 101.

Can't afford 'em?  Don't buy 'em.

4 hours ago, Erioch said:

Yeah, I can barely translate this but, if they're charging $9.99 and they constantly sell out it tells me they aren't charge enough.  That's Econ 101.

Seriously, LTT really likes to both leave money on the table, and be incredibly wasteful (the Bonus Bin items).

$10 for the Controller Ornament is absurdly cheap - shouldn't the CEO tell them to stop burning money?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |