Cannot stop a slow leak

Hello. 
im having a slow leak issue. 
For the last year my pc was having a slow leak, and even morning I would come to find an air bubble stuck in the exit port line of my cpu mono-block. 
so this last Saturday I got sick of it and redid my entire loop. And I never even saw any residue or anything as to what that leak actually was… 

anyway. I redid the system, and now I’m having the same issue in a different spot! And it’s even larger bubbles than before. 
now even morning I see a bubble on the exit line of my gpu on the spot in the photo. 

the fittings are as tight as they will get. I’ve tipped the system every which way. And it’s way too much air to have it all just been trapped for a week. 
just can’t seem to pinpoint and seal it up. 

IMG_1105.jpeg

The question is then. Do you have an actual microleak OR do you just have micro bubbles that eventually collect there? Like a pump can blend a small bubble in a bunch of incredibly small ones.

I'd say if you can put a timelapse camera capture on it to see when they appear. If it's suddenly one bubble then yeah leak. Else I'd say some trapped air in the block.

Also over tightening fittings can ALSO cause leaking.

It is one sizable bubble that appears only in the spot in the line circled in the image. But no fluid appears in the fitting before that

having the res ther highest point or hier then the cpu blocks help keep the bubble out of the cpu block. its normal to see a bubble in the loop. over time it should get better. thow wc now a days is hard to under stand why some need topped up like weekly and other like once evry 6 moths. my guess heat.

posably there something blocking the cpu block slowing the flow

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links