Homeserver only starts sometimes - 4 Beeps - Super strange

Tronnic

Hello everyone,

my home server stopped working properly. And there is only one specific set of actions to make it work again. 

Currently, when I shutdown my server and turn power off (unplugged / smart socket) and then try to boot it up again, it Beeps 4 times and boot loops every 20-30 seconds. 

To fix this and make it boot up again I have to do the following:

Unplug left ram stick, power on, turn on. 

The system now doesn't do anything besides spinning fans shortly and than stopping, spin up fans again and so on. 

Now I have to turn off power again, reinstall the left ram stick and power it on again and start the system. 

The system now normally boots. I can now shut down and start up perfectly fine. But the moment I turn off power completely, I have to do all the above mentioned steps. 

My System:

Intel Pentium G3258

8GB RAM

ASRock H81M

Windows 10

I have googled the beep-code and found out that it has to do with system time. I replaced the battery, but that didn't help. 

Anyone know what's going on? Did something on mainboard die? 

Thanks for any help I can get! 

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur

Anyone? 😞 

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur