Can 1000Hz polling rate make fast mouse movement smoother on 75Hz display?

I was just wondering if 500/1000hz polling rate mouse will be beneficial on 75Hz display. Usually I don't play competitive game that much so using an 125hz office mouse never bothered me, But I do see some choppy movement in games when I move the mouse, Though since I'm on 75Hz display can the movement of higher polling rate mouse will make it smoother? 
here I've recorded a video with fast mouse movement with 125 polling rate 
Here in this video you can see how the mouse skips and maybe that's why the background feels choppy when I move it fast. 

There also some video about overclocking mouse polling rates. I've tried that as well on this office mouse. but didn't see any noticeable difference. even though after overclocking it polling rate tester says it's around 1000hz. But to me it feels like same as before, 
So what's your thought on this, Can getting a high polling rate mouse can make mouse movement perfectly smooth even on 75hz display? 

Yes, even on slower displays a faster polling rate means there is less input lag from your mouse to the PC and the movements will be smoother. But after 1000 Hz there are heavy diminishing returns, making anything higher basically only worth it for hardcore competitive gamers.

Better mice also come with other advantages than higher polling rates, like better accuracity, consistency, weight, better liftoff-behavior, etc.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Smoothness of a moving image will also include factors like FPS, monitor refresh rate, monitor response time etc

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

Polling rate is how many times the PC will ask the mouse if the mouse moved and how much, or mouse sending signal to PC or both - per second

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

9 hours ago, TatamiMatt said:

Smoothness of a moving image will also include factors like FPS, monitor refresh rate, monitor response time etc

I guess you're right, I thought my mouse was skipping frames maybe that's why it looks choppy, But that's not the case. I've made that 75fps recorded video 1fps in premiere pro and found out that the mouse is moving with each frame, So It's not skipping any frames. The reason it feels choppy is because of my Monitors refresh rate indeed. 

Also another test I did was make e custom 3D scene with same fast camera movement but without the mouse, Still I get the same choppy effect of 75fps. So I guess a gaming mouse can't give me the smoothness I was looking for on 75hz display
Or I could be wrong IDK

14 hours ago, MD Utsho said:

I guess you're right, I thought my mouse was skipping frames maybe that's why it looks choppy, But that's not the case. I've made that 75fps recorded video 1fps in premiere pro and found out that the mouse is moving with each frame, So It's not skipping any frames. The reason it feels choppy is because of my Monitors refresh rate indeed. 

Also another test I did was make e custom 3D scene with same fast camera movement but without the mouse, Still I get the same choppy effect of 75fps. So I guess a gaming mouse can't give me the smoothness I was looking for on 75hz display
Or I could be wrong IDK

The majority of TVs are perfectly fine with 60Hz, there are no issues and it looks very smooth to watch media on, the difference being, even with an increase in Hz, youre quite literally FEELING the movement when gaming, you can feel the difference (excuse the pun) much easier, that being said, it is a somewhat minor thing to be concerned about, if youre buying a monitor in the future id recommend trying to get a 120Hz minimum, it is a noticeable increase, any higher and it will only get smoother. But its entirely usable, even on lesser

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

It would help, but still need a better display. 120Hz+ is standard and uotra cheap, same for 1000Hz mouse.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |