Lost Ruins FREE on GOG December 18th

Paul Rudd

Lost Ruins is FREE right now on GOG. 88% Very Positive reviews on Steam... Link.

01lostruins.gif.f0316dea10685d64c08b30f02c137636.gif

You have until Thursday, December 21st 2023 to claim and keep this freebie forever.

Lost Ruins is a 2021 side scrolling survival action game developed by South Korean developer Altari Games with the same publisher as Iconoclasts, CrossCode, Minoria, Smelter and Bug Fables The Everlasting Sapling.

Combat in Lost Ruins is in real time, and can be both fast and methodical. You can slash, burn or even deflect projectiles. You can arm yourself with a variety of swords, axes and other assorted medieval weaponry. For those with an affinity for magic, you can cast a variety of spells through wands, tonics and scrolls to burn, freeze or heal yourself when in danger. As you explore you will also find that everything around you might bring about your death but you can also use the environment to your advantage. Elements within the world will react with other elements realistically. Flammable liquids will be set ablaze when in contact with lit lanterns. Ice magic will freeze bodies of water, making them dangerously cold.

Lol, I literally just watched a YT video about this game yesterday.

Seemed like quite a brutal metroidvania.  

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.