Corsair Fans RGB not functioning properly

Bee Bus Hardware

I bought 4 iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE from Corsair and all of them spin just fine but the RGB doesn't work at all. 3 of them arent lighting up and one of them is stuck at a light blue (Picture Below) Does anyone know anything. 

IMG_0836.jpg

Nice room. Where is the pc?

Seriously though you may need to configure them in iCUE software. Do you have it installed? You need to enter the amount and type of fans and arrange their position in the software.

Do you have them in port 1 to 4 on the controller? Don't use 5 and 6 if you have 4 fans.

10 hours ago, Sjaakie said:

Nice room. Where is the pc?

Seriously though you may need to configure them in iCUE software. Do you have it installed? You need to enter the amount and type of fans and arrange their position in the software.

Do you have them in port 1 to 4 on the controller? Don't use 5 and 6 if you have 4 fans.

Haha there is a really big reflection, I have checked all the ports and have configured Icue correctly it has worked before and just suddenly stopped a few months ago

On 12/15/2023 at 6:11 PM, Bee Bus Hardware said:

Haha there is a really big reflection, I have checked all the ports and have configured Icue correctly it has worked before and just suddenly stopped a few months ago

What are they connected to? Model, please, and a photo. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

1 hour ago, RevGAM said:

What are they connected to? Model, please, and a photo. 

Its connected to the rgb and fan hub that came with corsair 5000x

1 hour ago, Bee Bus Hardware said:

I have the same case. What are the hubs connected to? Should be both are connected to SATA from PSU and each is also connected to your mobo. The documentation about that barely exists. I can make a video if that will help. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

1 hour ago, Bee Bus Hardware said:

picture 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 10:58 AM, RevGAM said:

I have the same case. What are the hubs connected to? Should be both are connected to SATA from PSU and each is also connected to your mobo. The documentation about that barely exists. I can make a video if that will help. 

If you make a video it would be helpful. I will send pictures on thursday night I am not in town.

On 12/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, NorKris said:

picture 

Ill send on thursday night I am not in town